Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Repetition-- at the beginning of song

Vacation Lyrics
I go to..Like that don't chayeah yeah yeah (hahaha)yeah n****turn me up a lil bitsaid
I'm stressed out..so tired my days..so longsaid I'm stressed out..so tired gotta..move on I needa vacation I'm goin' to Decaturwhere its greatersee if I could stack me up some paper I needa vacation..I'm going to da bluffwhere its roughsee if I could cook me up enoughI needa vacation..I'm goin to College Parkwhere its darksee if I could cook me up somethin hardI needa vacation..I'm going to the fo'where it goan er'body know I make it snowI needa vacation..see me standin herelike a chandeliergangsta of da yearsippin' belvidereI'm smokin' inglewoodI'm feelin' hella goodA n**** wish he couldI wish a n**** wouldI'm smokin' on dat goodI'm grippin' on da grainlouie 13mixed wit hurricanelike a crippled maneyou could catch me wit dat canegonna be a bloody murdaif I catch you with my chainsee these hatin' a** n*****gettin' on my nervesI'm so up on da jobI'm at a loss fa wordsI put it on da hoodgettin' money til I'm deadonly thang I'm fearin' is da muh'f*****' feds I needa vacationI'm goin to Kirwoodwhere its greatersee if I could stack me up some paperI needa vacation..I'm goin' to Turner Fieldwhere its roughsee if I could cook me up enoughI needa vacation..I'm going to *\ala templewhere its darksee if I could cook me up some hardI needa vacation..I'm goin to Bankheadwhere it goer'body know I make it snowI needa vacation..yeah I'm outta hursend ya a post cardn if ya outta datsend ya some mo' hardI need some piecea mindsome relaxationI'm mindin' my binessso why ya n***** hatin'I keep it too realso why ya n***** fakin'ya try it if ya wantcuz my n***** waitin'won't let cha stress me out won't let cha worry mejus cause I'm doin' goodwon't let cha murda meits drivin' me insaneits makin' me crazyya know ya owe a n****so f*** you pay meI put it on da hoodgettin' money til I'm deadonly thang I'm fearin' is da muh'f*****' feds I needa vacationI'm goin to Pittsburghwhere its greatersee if I could stack me up some paper I needa vacation..I'm goin' to Summerhillwhere its roughsee if I could cook me up enough I needa vacation..I'm going to Edgewoodwhere its darksee if I could cook me up some hardI needa vacation..Jonesboro southwhere it goer'body know I make it snowI needa vacation..said I'm stressed out..so tiredmy days..so longsaid I'm stressed out..so tiredgotta..move OnI needa vacation..

No comments:

Post a Comment